Senior Erlang Developer
This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production. The team would work on implementing cutting-edge mathimatical and geophysical algorithms developed by customer's science department.
- Coordinate with architect and SME to understand requirements and technical approach
- Design and develop technical solutions for enterprise-level projects
- Design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements.
- Conduct and document code review
- Writing and maintaining unit tests
- Minimum 5 years of proven development experience
- Solid knowledge of Erlang
- Must have strong knowledge of OOP, OOD, design patterns.
- Professional, highly analytical approach with good problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong experience in unit testing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (at least Upper-Intermediate)
- Ability to manage work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
- Experience with one of: MatLab (or Similar), C#, Elixir, C++
- Strong mathimatical background
- PhD or Masters degree in Applied Math or Geophysics
- Apache Thrift, Apache Avro
- Experience with Interprocess communication, Client-Server architecture, Distributed systems, Message Queuing (AMQP/RabbitMQ, MS MQ, ZeroMQ or similar).
- Strong experience and knowledge of WPF, XML, XSLT, XSD, Windows API
- Application performance and memory management, using profilers for performance optimization, basic understanding of system and application security.
- Experience with DevExpress
- Mongo DB