Middle+/ Senior Elixir developer
We are an international IT outsourcing company. Since 2002, we have been working on major software development projects for world-famous Western European companies (automotive concerns, telecommunication companies, banks, medical corporations, etc.).
Where you can work: remotely from any EU country, having agreed standard working hours with the team.
How you can work: contract with an individual entrepreneur /self-employed person with payment in euros or employment contract with payment in the country's currency.
Project description: Our partner offers a real-time workforce optimization platform that allows the mapping, reallocation and load balancing of internal workforce for large organizations (Construction, Retail, Institutional Catering, Hospitality, Energy, Logistics etc).
Company currently operates 120,000 staff transfers each year and has already generated €15 million in savings on his clients' temporary and fixed-term contracts budgets.
We expect from candidates:
- 3+ years of Elixir experince;
- 1+ years of Phoenix experince;
- Professional English (Intermediate or higher);
You have solid foundations in SW engineering (data structures, design patterns, concurrent programming, testing, etc.).
You are located in a country that is a member of the EU.
- A strong understanding of front-end development frameworks such as React or Angular;
- Good knowledge of AWS and relational databases.
- Join the cross-functional Makers department: 15+ people ranging from engineers to product managers;
- Work in a small and autonomous team (~ 5 people);
- You will work directly with many people in the company and your voice will have an impact on what we do;
- Design and implement solutions that will deliver value for our customers, scale with significant traffic volume and be highly available;
- Contribute to fostering a culture of inclusivity, collaboration and continuous improvement.
The benefits you get working with us:
- A competitive salary with its increase as a result of a performance review on a regular basis.
- Employment is based on an employment contract of the country or a private entrepreneur contract without any reference to a specific location.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Working on exciting projects with a team of professionals.
- Opportunities for learning and practicing new technologies; internal training.
- Participating in inner meetups and permanent experience exchange with colleagues.
- Well-defined development processes and methodologies.
- English and/or French language learning for free with internal teachers within working hours.
- Reimbursement of medical fees, massage, or sports (internal analog of VHI).
- On the market for 20 years.
- Operational department in Eastern Europe.