Senior developer C# (WPF/Matlab/Erlang/C++)
This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
The team would work on implementing cutting-edge mathimatical and geophysical algorithms developed by customer's science department.
Coordinate with architect and SME to understand requirements and technical approach.
Design and develop technical solutions for enterprise-level projects.
Design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements.
Conduct and document code review.
Writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Minimum 5 years of proven development experience in .Net / C#.
- Must have strong knowledge of OOP, OOD, design patterns.
- Experience with at least one of: MatLab (or Similar), Erlang, Elixir, C++.
- Professional, highly analytical approach with good problem-solving skills.
- Strong mathimatical background.
- Must have strong experience in unit testing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (at least Upper-Intermediate).
- Ability to manage work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
- PhD or Masters degree in Applied Math or Geophysics.
- Apache Thrift, Apache Avro.
- Experience with Interprocess communication, Client-Server architecture, Distributed systems, Message Queuing (AMQP/RabbitMQ, MS MQ, ZeroMQ or similar).
- Strong experience and knowledge of WPF, XML, XSLT, XSD, Windows API.
- Application performance and memory management, using profilers for performance optimization, basic understanding of system and application security.
- Experience with DevExpress.
- Mongo DB.