Elixir Engineer (Office Or Remote)
IT Craft invites an experienced and talented Elixir Engineer to join our team.
About the project:
(US) Enterprise, industry leading, premiere home care management software solution, acting as the single source of truth in connecting payers, providers, and patients through an intuitive web-based platform, enabling unparalleled communication, transparency and visibility.
The company wants to extend their existing Elixir team with 2 developers from IT Craft. These new talents will integrate into the existing US team (with all the possible support from other devs from IT Craft).
- 1.5 - 3 years experience with both Elixir and web development with Phoenix;
- Relational database system experience (preferably PostgreSQL);
- Experience with and enthusiasm toward Test-Driven Development;
- Good communication, collaboration, and analytical skills;
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is open to changes and flexible in a dynamic work environment;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- *nix Command Line Proficiency;
- Experience designing APIs;
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sports activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.