Full Stack Software Engineer (Elixir/Elm)
Murano Software - Воронеж
Murano Software is engaged in software development under the order (outsourcing) and development of own product on the .NET platform which is successfully distributed in the territory of the USA. Our team consists of specialists working in 4 development centers (St. Petersburg, Kharkiv, Voronezh, Tashkent) and the main office of the company in Los Angeles.
This vacancy is opened on our outsourcing project.
About the project:
The company is the leading provider of AI-driven commercial insurance, empowering brokers and policyholders to better predict and prevent complex risks through data-driven tools and Smart Commercial Insurance® policies.
The company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and has offices across the U.S.
- You will be responsible for shipping high-quality, production-ready code;
- You will write GraphQL APIs and backend services in Elixir using Phoenix and Absinthe;
- You will write user interfaces in Elm;
- You will work closely with designers and product managers to understand the problems of our end users (insurance brokers, insurance buyers, and Corvus staff);
- You will participate in customer interviews and user testing;
- You will review Pull Requests;
- You will actively seek to be a better engineer and help others get better.
- Experience developing and deploying advanced web based applications and services into staging and production environments;
- Desire to immerse yourself in functional languages: Elixir and Elm;
- You write readable, quality code and make sure your tests are green before merging into master; you provide code reviews for your fellow team members;
- You appreciate Devops (Ansible, Puppet, Docker, etc) and the massive scalability provided by cloud computing and Amazon EC2;
- You're comfortable working at an early stage startup and are ready to build a greenfield system (no legacy codebase).You collaborate well with others and are dedicated to the company's success;
- Proficient in written and verbal U.S. English.
Free lunch, tea, coffee, cookies;
Company sponsored events;
Health insurance + dental insurance;
English classes in our office.
Waiting for your resume