USA based telecommunications company IDT with branches around the world is seeking for Erlang developer to join an existing team. The primary responsibility of this position is creating new and supporting old versions of the “Call routing system”. This system is responsible for the real time dynamic SIP routing of thousands of calls per minute globally based on a large set of rules.
This position involves a good teamwork (developers and testers are situated in both Minsk and Newark) based on Agile methodology.
- Backend processes may run on the CentOS-7, Amazon Linux, 64-bit only.
- Backend processes are written in Erlang/ OTP (>= 18) and C++11 (>= 4.8.2).
- Some of backend processes communicate to Oracle DB (12).
- Documentation engine for the project: Maven Doxia.
- Collaboration tools: Atlassian Jira, Confluence; Basecamp.
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics (or equivalent experience)
- Erlang/OTP - strong level
- C++11 - strong level
- Oracle SQL - basic
- Shell scripting - strong level
- English: good oral and written communication skills
We would like to see
- Some experience with autotools
- Knowledge of HTML
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Free regular English lessons in the office
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation
- Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”)
- Regular team building events
- Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required
- Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement
- Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, referral bonuses, cash gifts for significant life events (birthdays, marriages, child births etc.)
- Competitive salary