Senior Full Stack Developer (Elixir / React)
Актуально до: 2019-09-09Оплата:
от 2000 до 3500 долларов Перейти к вакансии
- We are looking for a developer who is excited to improve technical expertise in Elixir/Phoenix technical stack. You will be primarily focused on backend tasks, but we are a small and highly collaborative team, so from time to time you may also be involved in DevOps or React activities. Y
- ou should not be an expert on all the tools of our stack but be interested in working on projects at all levels of the stack as we constantly expand expertise and knowledge of our team.
- We seek a person who has a strong opinion on software tools and architecture but should also be able to explain those opinions clearly.
- You should also be aimed at writing performant, logically structured, and readable code, but be pragmatic enough to realize that sometimes shipped code is better than perfect code.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience working as a full stack developer.
- Production experience of building web apps with Elixir, Phoenix + React.js.
- Understanding of the Erlang VM and using it to build distributed systems.
- Ability to write performant Ecto/SQL queries and tune (when needed).
- Experience writing automated tests following coding standards.
- Familiarity with consuming REST or GraphQL based APIs.
- Willingness to perform code reviews and refactor existing code.
- DevOps experience: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraforms, AWS/GoogleCloud.
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team.
- Desire to collaborate with other developers and ability to communicate over various channels (email, phone, Slack, Google Hangouts, etc.).
- This is a full-time salaried position in Lviv office.
- You will work with the existing development team to build new features and fix bugs on different projects.
- You should be able to work some hours in customer time zone on demand.
- StrongSD is an international outsourcing company providing professional web and mobile development service for clients from the US, Singapore and Western Europe.
- Our philosophy is “quality over quantity” and “people over money” in everything.
- StrongSD invest time and money to own products, contributing to open source projects and educational programs. We’re a mature team of 28 people with a great mix of previous professional experience. Our backgrounds are diverse, both culturally and professionally. One thing we all have in common, though, is that we are passionate about making StrongSD successful IT company.