C#, C++, ERLANG DEV Lead
This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
- Base of knowledge on available methodologies, instruments and chemicals, as well as all cases of their previous usage.
- System of support of decision making.
- Tools for monitoring of the drilling process and data aggregation.
- Tools for analysis and reporting
Participation in a SCRUM-based project development (including new products, new features to existing products, heavy refactoring/redesign of existing features, support)
- 7+ years of proven enterprise development experience in Net / C#,
- Very good knowledge of WPF
- OOP, OOD, design patterns
- Client-Server architecture, Distributed systems, Message Queuing (AMQP/RabbitMQ, MS MQ, ZeroMQ or similar)
- Application performance and memory management
- XML, XSLT, XSD
- Interprocess communication
- Windows API
- Using profilers for performance optimization, basic understanding of system and application security
- MS SQL Server (performance optimization, database normalization)
- professional, highly analytical approach with good problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Oil and gas industry experience
- Real Time Software data acquisition and transaction management experience
- Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Apache Thrift, Apache Avro
- Mongo DB